Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nicole Kidman lets the world know she doesn’t mind getting her kit off


The actress has opened up to W magazine about getting naked on screen: “Maybe as I get older, and now having had a baby, it might be different, but I enjoy not letting my issues get in the way of a performance.
“Once I start putting all my little insecurities in my mind, I’m not actually acting.
"Then it’s about me - and it should never be about me. It should be about the character."
Nicole appears in the magazine alongside her recent cast-mate Clive Owen who she stars with in Hemingway & Gellhorn. Yeah we hadn’t heard of it either.
Anyway, it’s apparently very raunchy indeed. Nicole revealed: “The sex was very important in that relationship because that’s the way she cuts Hemingway off."
But she’s not easy; oh no she won’t take her clothes off just like that. She said: “I kept asking Phil Kaufman, the director: ’Is all this sex important for the story?’
“I wanted to make sure he wasn’t just getting off. But these were two people who could make love when a building was falling down around them. They had passion.”
So there you go, all the sex and nudity is artistic and necessary.  Hands up who wants to see Nicole naked, anyone? No? Yeah thought as much.