Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kara DioGuardi pictures, photo gallery, images, pics, fotos and bio

Kara DioGuardi was born on December 9, 1970.She is an American songwriter, record producer, and singer who has contributed to a long list of internationally successful popular songs. She writes music of the light pop-rock genre. She will be a judge on the eighth season of American Idol.

Kara DioGuardi photo

"American Idol's" newest addition to the judges' panel, singer-songwriter Kara DioGuardi, might be angling to be a nicer Simon - or a meaner Paula.

"I'm just somebody who's really honest and gives my opinion. If I feel I need to be hard with someone in order to get that across, I will," DioGuardi told reporters Monday. "And if I feel I need to be softer and more nurturing with the contestants, I'll do that. It all depends on the situation." (source)
Kara DioGuardi picture
Kara DioGuardi picture

Songwriter/music producer Kara DioGuardi (L) and actress Becky Baeling attends "The Fifth Annual Triumph For Teens Awards Gala" at the Four Seasons Hotel on April 8, 2008 in Los Angeles